xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Sep 29, 2018 at 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryL View Post
you poor thing. i can so relate. i have been having insomnia too lately and feel unusually anxious. i didn't want to use melatonin as it is a hormone. i tried this herbal remedy from the health food store that was made from skullcaps. (that is a plant) that gives a very restful sleep but the night before i was especially anxious so one dose did not work. the directions said you can take up to 4 doses at a time but i was scared to do that. so i also tried acupressure. there are points on your wrists you can press to release your body's melatonin. there are many videos on youtube on how to do it. here is one YouTube
but that does not always work for me. i am now trying exercise. i have 2 and 3 lb hand weights and i just lift them a minute or so throughout the day. read that can help as well as exercising in the morning. (i just googled natural remedies for insomnia)

i hope something will work for you. having that little sleep is very dangerous.
See when I dont sleep I not only get anxious but depressed as well I become very shaky and I feel like I am going to fall.I had run into things before.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote