View Single Post
Optimistic01
Newly Joined
Optimistic01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Frown Oct 01, 2018 at 06:53 AM

A year ago yesterday I got engaged only to break it off a month and a half later. Since then we've been on again, off again trying to work things out. One minute he loves and adores me and the next I'm being called evil, being accused of being unfaithful and at times called cruel names. My words get twisted during these episodes to the point where I no longer want to speak up for myself and then almost as unassumingly as these episodes appear they disappear and the person I fell in love returns. I've done a lot of reading and research because I believe he's a good person deep inside and I believe he has borderline personality disorder. I've tried tip toeing around my belief so as to not upset him or cause an episode and to be honest I don't think he realizes something is wrong. I'm writing out of hope someone else has or is experiencing this very thing and can perhaps shed some light. I'm clinging on to hope but it dwindles by the moment as I just don't know how much more I can take. It's heartbreaking.
Optimistic01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BDPpartner, Fuzzybear, Skeezyks