View Single Post
mwaxy

Member Since Aug 2018
73 hugs
given
Default Oct 01, 2018 at 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoloft haver View Post
my god, it is so easy for people who are comfy and secure in their finances to judge people who aren't. i got another lecture that this was all my fault actually for not making an appointment sooner and assuming they didn't have payment options and not taking my meds as regularly as i should have. what's the point of reporting in once a month if all i have to say is that i feel fine? it's all money. it's all a scam. i have my prescription thankfully, but she was so late i was almost late back to work. i didn't even have the energy to be outwardly angry. any time i did express my irritation with this situation she just turned it back on me and made it my fault. i don't even trust my own feelings of being manipulated. we lowered my dosage to 50 since i was taking my 100s about every other day for a while, but the whole POINT of taking them every other day was to save money on checking in with her every other month. i'm so screwed.

Wow...awful treatment, I can empathise to some extent. Perhaps it's time for a new doc
mwaxy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote