View Single Post
nj_hi

Member Since May 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Oct 03, 2018 at 11:42 AM

Update

Yesterday an uproar was caused when I was not at home. Someone blew a firecracker outside our apartment door and then people from all over the apartment building came up and started blaming, shouting and cursing at my mother, even threatening her.

She was scared. They threatened to beat her and to bang her head against the wall. They threatened to cut her into pieces. What's astounding more is that these words came out of the mouth of an army officer who is living downstairs and comes sometimes to home to meet his family.

I know that it was not my mum who had pulled the firecracker because I had locked the door from the outside when I went outside. She could not have opened it to go outside. There is no window facing the corridor so she could not have thrown it in any way outside our door too. There is not much space under the door to throw it as well. And, she does not have any firecrackers. And, this had also happened the previous night when she was sleeping and I was in the house so I knew that she had not done it.

They even called me when they were arguing with my mother. They told me to come there at once and sort it out. I have been through such situations before. I did not think that it could be fixed this way. I called my aunt she talked with them by calling them. After a lot of phone calls, they came to visit the whole family to my grandfathers house.

My grandfather made me write down a letter saying that my mother was mad in front of every body. He wanted me to submit this letter to the police and finally send my mother to a wretched government jail for mental people. I had not signed it. I finally cried out, opposed everybody, told my grandfather what I think of him to his face, and then finally after about 1-2 hours they agreed to get her treated by professional people.
nj_hi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote