View Single Post
Anonymous46341
Anonymous46341 has no updates. Edit

Default Oct 05, 2018 at 08:04 AM

That is a very difficult question for me because most of my medications have very clear important uses. If I don't take my levothyroxine, my hypothyroidism symptoms will come back. If I don't take my propranolol, I could definitely get tachycardia, which could be miserable, scary, and maybe dangerous. If I stop my Klonopin, I could get severe benzo withdrawal, which could be dangerous. I guess if I had to choose only one of my bipolar medications, I'd choose Seroquel XR because it is clearly my most all around effective one. If I didn't take Tegretol XR, I'd be afraid that musical hallucinations and other possible symptoms would return, but I guess I could live with them. A neurologist thinks I may have a form of epilepsy, and Tegretol XR is my primary antiepileptic med, as well as a bipolar mood stabilizer. I think the only medication I take that MIGHT be expendible is Lamictal. I take a small dose of that, and think Seroquel XR could make up for its discontinuance.

If I truly had to pick only one med for only one month I guess ugh ugh ugh...I'd pick Klonopin? I would be pretty bad off that month, though. Maybe hospitalized.

What medication that you've taken in the past (or present) was/is the least effective for you (excluding side effects)?

Last edited by Anonymous46341; Oct 05, 2018 at 08:30 AM..