View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,769 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 05, 2018 at 02:29 PM

I was 163.2 this afternoon. I had some French onion soup right before which probably had a lot of sodium. I’m guessing on Sunday morning I’ll be 159.8.

Does anyone know where I can talk to a reliable nutritionist or a dietitian? I don’t know what the difference is. I don’t need one right now. I need one when I am ready to maintain. I obviously can’t maintain on 1,200 calories. I really have no idea how to do it. I’ve looked at calculators online and I don’t think I need 2,1200 calories to maintain 135 pounds. I don’t have a doctor. I have a therapist who is also a nurse but she has no idea what’s she’s talking about and you will not believe the stuff that spews out of her mouth when it comes to counting to calories and weight loss. She thinks that all intentional healthy weight loss will lead to eating disorders and other things like that. Does Medicare pay for a session with a dietiction or should I be looking at a fitness center or park district type thing? I just need one session since i don’t know what I’m doing. One session shouldn’t be that much money I should think.