DanceEngine7

DanceEngine7 has no updates.

5 yr Member
8 hugs
given
Default Oct 05, 2018 at 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by possum220 View Post
You have been having a rotten time of it.

I had a D&C late last year to see if anything was going on. Did the Tranexamic thing too. Luckily for me no growths so at the moment I am taking HRT and getting that adjusted on an ongoing basis. Fibroids and Polyps for you . Anesthesia is rotten for the effects and seems like your body doesn't cope with it well. Maybe for next time you could ask for a different type of anesthesia?

As for your options.....

1. Even if you do have a biopsy done in the office it won't be able to fix anything and you are still looking at having another procedure done.

2. Having the fibroids and polyps removed in surgery wont fix the bleeding.
3. Getting the F and P's removed with an ablation may be a short term fix but there is no guarantee that the bleeding wont come back. The ablation burns the lining so if there is any further abnormal growths their detection and identification is harder.

4. Have you discussed with the Gyn the possibility of having your uterus removed but but leaving the ovaries intact?

Lots to think about. Have you thought about getting a second opinion from another GYN?
I am thinking of doing the fibroid/polyp removal/d and c and not doing ablation. I have been reading things online about it. it does seem like a quick fix but can cause problems.
I NEVER want to have a hysterectomy unless I have cancer and HAVE to do it.
the biopsy seems kind of stupid since it is most likely benign and you can't guarantee the cells they pull out are even the cancerous ones anyway.
do you still take the tran acid?
DanceEngine7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220