View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2018 at 06:32 AM

Omg, this is super frustrating...I have tracked every calorie for the past week and had an 1000 deficit each day, worked out nearly every day and on days off did low impact walking to keep up the calorie burn, and the scale says I gained weight! I will say that I can distinctly feel me clothes a little less tight and a lot stronger, so I'm hoping it's just a reaction of shock from my body and if I keep at it, the number will start to drop. And no, I'm not cheating, I track every calorie religiously. In and out.

I don't need any advice or suggestions, just venting my frustration. This can be normal to have to fight your body for a bit to get out of its comfort zone. Trying to examine the macros in my diet to see if I can adjust things there and make a difference.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...