View Single Post
Frankaydoodle
Newly Joined
Frankaydoodle has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Oct 09, 2018 at 01:07 AM

So I’ve had the same thought from age 6 to age 10 non stop. Currently I am 18 and I no longer have this thought, how I overcame it I don’t know. Basically when I say 24/7 I am not kidding. I don’t remember when it exactly started but the earliest memory I have when I was six and I was taking a math test, but ever since then I vividly remember as if someone kept saying the words on repeat and it never. Stopped. Once. The words were stupid, they were “B*tch God” which makes no sense, but it sounded less like my thought and more like someone kept saying them. Every waking moment I heard them and sometimes they were so loud I couldn’t even pay attention to what was at hand, and the quieter the area I was in the louder the thought. Eventually I mentally focused on stopping the thought and over time it slowed to about 80% of the day, to a few hours a day, to a few days a week, few days a month, to a couple minutes a year, now nothing. I mean I can totally think “B*tch God” all I want but it won’t repeat anymore. I mean I have ADHD but my case compared to others is very mild, nobody can really tell I have ADHD honestly, sometimes I question how the doctors decided I have it (besides tapping my fingers or fidgeting my legs all the time, but that’s it) but I’m just curious, as it crossed my mind today, why did I keep thinking those thoughts? Like has anyone else ever experienced that? Is there even a term for it? Wild thought: did it cause my ADHD or did taking control of my thoughts help lessen my ADHD, or what role (if any) does my ADHD possible play in this? Thanks in advance!!
Frankaydoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote