View Single Post
*Laurie*
Account Suspended

Member Since Jan 2015
5,382 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 11, 2018 at 04:52 PM

Hi! Terrific thread. I'm feeling dense today, so forgive me...is this thread part of a social group? If it is, the social group format has changed and is SO much better. I used to belong to a couple of social groups, but gave up posting on them because of the awkward format.

I have a lot to add, but have to get ready to walk over to a rally for opposing the stigma around mental illness. NAMI rally. It's not really a rally, so much...it's more about hearing peer speakers and free pizza and ice cream...thank God for the latter because (speaking of poverty) my only food for breakfast and lunch today has been my last cup of coffee from yesterday, a peanut butter sandwich on my last 2 slices of stale bread, and a yam I bought a few days ago (another blessing!). Oh, and I had some kitty salmon treats (little pieces of vacuum packed salmon)...gave those to the kitties and ate little piece one myself. Pretty bad, I know, eating cat food...but I love them & give it to them, so...). I have no more food until tomorrow, when I can finally go to the grocery store.

HC, thank you so much for bringing up an issue that is an enormous one.
*Laurie* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
cptsdwhoa, saidso

Thanks for this!
cptsdwhoa, healingme4me