View Single Post
tevelygo

Member Since Feb 2018
26 hugs
given
Default Oct 12, 2018 at 06:32 PM

@seeker33

I tried to use some concepts from the Somatic Experiencing method. Basically after I did even more intellectual processing, it eventually did result in processing some feelings too. I think after this I was ready to try again to connect to emotions physically too. So for that I tried to use some ideas from this method a bit. What it resulted in, after a few very weird moments where I almost hallucinated the abuser next to me before I processed that too, was me feeling positively empowered about the traumatising **** that happened a year ago and then realising I want to seek positive interactions with people and more concrete help from them. Hm... I don't know if the trauma is gone yet, my emotions are still very disorganised, but the above feels like a good direction. BTW I have no idea how the idea of "biological completion" from Somatic Experiencing would be applied to my case, that's a problem too. The rest of the stuff was good.

So I want to thank you for giving me information about this method. Hope you are OK and please let me know if you can reply to this or to the earlier stuff.
tevelygo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, seeker33