View Single Post
UpDownAround
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2017
493 hugs
given
Default Oct 13, 2018 at 08:13 AM

158.6 this morning. I had quit reporting tenths, but wanted to note I am down around a half pound from Thursday.

Stuck at home today because of kids needing to be various places. They are old enough to drive, so I just threw my car into the mix instead of offering to shuttle (first trip would have been to drop one off at Dunkin around 3 am). I have some paying work to do, but I am also going to spend a little time figuring out a good routine using what I have as a "home gym" - TRX, a kettlebell (18#, I think), a small selection of dumbbells, pull up bar and exercise ball. A routine that is easy to remember and mixes some strength in but keeps heart rate up (circuit training) is what I am after. Hopefully I will get in a lot of exercise trying to figure it out.

EDIT - TRX is kicking my butt. I watch videos of exercises to alternate between for 30 minutes and 10 minutes just about kills me. But I am figuring out which ones I can do and mixing in some fast windmill shin (instead of toe) touches. The exercise ball had not been used in a long time until I started using it recently and it is losing air. So I cut it out of the routine. If I try to stay on the TRX or do a stationary exercise right in front of it it is easier to stay in near constant motion to keep heart rate up.

|And in the end it's only round and round
|
Pink Floyd - Us and Them
|
|bipolar II, substance use disorder, ADD
|lamictal, straterra
|

Last edited by UpDownAround; Oct 13, 2018 at 11:29 AM..