View Single Post
FoxWillow10
FoxWillow10 has no updates.

5 yr Member
11 hugs
given
Default Oct 15, 2018 at 01:20 AM

This is an odd topic to bring up, but I can't stop thinking about it.
I am a girl, and biologically female. I feel very confident about this. There isn't any question in my head as to what gender I am.
However, I also have this utter dislike towards my breasts.
It's not that I dislike them for their details; as far as breasts go, they're very average. I just dislike the very concept of having breasts altogether. They feel like two sacks of flesh hanging off my body, with no purpose and a lot of inconvenience. I don't even feel like they're a part of my body. I wish I could lie on my front and feel my real body press against the ground. My breasts feel weird, awkward and foreign to me. I don't feel this way about any of my other female parts at all.
Is this common? I don't know what to do. I don't want to bind my top because then they'll just be squished against me and tight (also, I have awful lung capacity as it is). I also know top surgery isn't a realistic option for me because my family would consider it basically self-mutilation because they know I'm not trans.

Hugs from:
Anonymous50384, Bill3, falsememory7, Travelinglady