View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Oct 15, 2018 at 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
Is there any way your hubby could drop you off and pick you up at work some or all of your work days? Would you consider asking someone at your work place that lives near you if you could be picked up and returned home for some gas money and a little extra, at least a couple days per week?
On Friday, one of my classmates (I am in training at the new job) thought it was awesome that I was riding my bike there (I was bragging that the weather was perfect for it). Today will be a big contrast since I will be walking around stooped and in pain whenever I move--especially going from standing to sitting and vice versa.

My sweet husband and daughter did everything for me yesterday (I mostly binged watched Mad Men and NFL games)--I could cook but only if people assisted with cleaning the iron skillet (hurt my back to move) and picking things up that are higher our lower than chest or waist level. My H will be driving me and picking me up from work today. Until my back heals, I can only walk slowly, but it will heal. It has been a long time since it has gone out this badly, but it has before. I am glad that I have this job. Going to class and operating a mouse/keybourd is the one thing I can do....
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky