View Single Post
CF17

Member Since May 2017
130 hugs
given
Default Oct 16, 2018 at 03:03 PM

I would like some opinion, comments, or suggestion from you.

I suffered many years with depression, but somehow I found a way to get my life back up and running. Recently I came back to college and I've noticed that I'm overwhelmingly anxious, which is a bit unusual for me.

I've always been shy in strange situations or among people I didn't know, but my fear of speaking in front of a group (even small) is incredibly frustrating. I enrolled at a public speaking class in order to overcome this fear, but every class is bringing me to a full PANIC level. I can't sleep, eat, relax, or do anything before it. The worst thing is that everyone else seems pretty confident and relaxed while I just 'freeze', get my face completely red and feel weak, like about to faint. Today was a horrible day for me because I felt completely embarrassed and ridicule after I failed at delivering a 1-minute presentation. When I left the room, I busted in tears and uncontrolled shakiness.

I'm a very articulated/ opinionated woman who studies 24/7, so this is really out of my control and depressing. I don't know what to do anymore...
CF17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123