View Single Post
Anonymous55498

Default Oct 17, 2018 at 12:21 PM

I've never struggled with jealousy in any significant way but when I had feelings like that, it was always when I saw someone in a similar role or with similar qualities to mine, in a situation I wanted to be but could not at a given time. People I perceived as competitors, but I guess that's the definition of jealousy. I never really did anything with it other than trying to learn from it - observe what triggered it, for example why the other people would be able to do what I desired, why I could not or would not. It was sometimes very useful because I could identify qualities I liked or wanted more in myself but was not happy about, or fears that prevented me from doing something I desired. Interestingly, jealousy did does not usually block me but inspire me. It is not pleasant but can be a good advisor for me. In this case, of course you can't put it as a goal to get romantic/sexual with the T but, since you now do seem to have that desire, maybe it shows that you have those kinds of needs. I agree and I would not share it with your T though, given what you previously said about it and how hard it can be for you to deal with rejection from him.

If you feel that other women are better than you - why? What qualities do they have that you don't? Maybe work on developing some of those?

Thanks for this!
DP_2017, LonesomeTonight