Thread: am I bad?
View Single Post
DarkVapor

DarkVapor Contemplating the sublime absurdity of it all.

5 yr Member
5 hugs
given
Default Oct 17, 2018 at 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingPeopleDo View Post
I guess I feel the need to add a little bit more to the conversation. I do have a tendency to write in the forums without reading much into them lol. I have gone back and done some reading now. I agree with Ivee to a certain extent. Narcissists can be dangerous to be involved with because they don't hold inside what a non would. Lack of others emotional awareness being foremost. Sure once explained can be better understood but most do not get that far. I do disagree when so many people talk on how they can spot a narcissist a mile away. This is something I cannot believe at all. My knowledge of the outside world knowing what I have been for many many years has never been found other than myself. I do know that when I interact with someone like me I usually do not like them. This is my radar for knowing when around other like minded individuals. I believe the ones so many refer to are the "showoffs" the typical profiles one thinks of when they hear the word, not in the diagnosed way. We all learn from one another and we agree to disagree at times. Like to see things here as I have been a way for some time now. Anyway this is my two cents for the month of October. Please enjoy responsibly!!
I call it "smelling sharks in the water". There is a degree of genuine relation felt with those of like mind that can not be had with other typicals. Ultimately, it falls apart due to intolerance. Maybe there is a special one out there just like me, but it's doubtful. I need to feed.
DarkVapor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote