Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2012
129 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 20, 2018 at 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_2017 View Post
No idea. I don't like women generally. I find most to be *****es. I don't trust women much at all and i don't want a relationship. Never have. None of this makes sense to me but none the less we can talk tomorrow. This instance is about another client so that I'm ok brimging up

I think it's just always feeling not good enough
Always an after thought. I'm happy with who i am, just seems others are not. Oh well i guess
It seems to me that your feelings about women in general (which I don't share but I don't think you are alone in this, on this forum or elsewhere) might be the key to improving your jealousy problems with T or elsewhere. Are you really "happy" with disliking women or finding them "*****es" or distrusting them and avoiding relationships just because they are women? I guess I'd also say that until you said this, I didn't feel this from you in your posts.

Personally I think you could benefit from exploring your negative feelings about women because I think they are not rational and this level of bias is probably getting in your way at work or in life, and it's probably connected to your jealousy over your T's connections with other women, whether you see his interactions or not.

On this forum in the more distant past, I've seen some lack of acceptance with those who are "man hating" or who make generalizations about how men "are". You can't even write the word "****" without it being astericked out. Not sure whether "prick" is banned but I'll soon find out.

I'm not trying to be harsh about how you feel about women, it's brave of you to say what's true for you, but I think like many prejudices and biases, they are harmful to those who adopt them. Back in the days of school desegregation, psychologists found that racial bias was bad for everyone, no matter what their race. I'd really encourage to explore this or consider changing it in therapy sometime.

Thanks for this!
DP_2017