View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2018 at 11:36 AM

I am at 169 pounds. What are the reasons for this? Before I can determine this, there are a few things that I need to do. I need to work on discapline. I need to more consistently log here my calories consumed and burned every day. I need to more accurately move over to the next day my overages and days that I am short my target, and make up for them. About once a week on average I am short by at least 300 calories. Not good. Lazy. I need to start my meals earlier in the morning, and make sure I meet my targets. This may require snacking if necessary, something I have not done in some time. What can I snack on that is inexpensive?

Once I have done the above for at least a week or two, then I will reassess my situation. I may be overestimating the calories consumed when I have to guess the amount. I may need to adjust my determination of calories burned, or attempt to determine the calories burned on those exercise machines.

Last edited by Tucson; Oct 23, 2018 at 01:01 PM..