View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 24, 2018 at 11:46 AM

I was just rereading this thread and noticed something and would like clarification on it.

from doc johns post

"Remember that discussing administrative actions in a PM is against the Community Guidelines. "

This means you ........Can Not............ discuss things with other members......

example.....

member A gets a pm from the moderators that they did something that needs to be changed

then member A turns around and pms member B....I just got this from a moderator can you believe this crap. I didnt do anything wrong......
then member B responds with yea I didnt see that as wrong either ...bla bla bla...

then member B turns around and pms member C hey guess what so and so got punished for their comment in this thread can you believe that Im on member A's side what about you...

and soon the boards are in an uproar because member A was placed on moderation or suspended or asked to put someone on ignore.

on the other side of things

from doc johns post

"Remember that discussing administrative actions in a PM is against the Community Guidelines. "

..........Does..........mean

when a moderator sends you a pm you can discuss with the moderators the situation by pm ..............with........... the moderators. This way you will know how the moderating team came to their decision. explain your side and understand why they would like you to make the changes that they are asking you to make.

am i correct in what I think this phrase means?

Hugs from:
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky