View Single Post
Miss P

Member Since Mar 2018
322 hugs
given
Default Oct 26, 2018 at 02:38 AM

Hi! So, perhaps I don't belong here. It's possible that I am just a whining, spoilt brat who is seeking attention and so on, somebody who has been far too spoiled for their own good n who doesn't know what the difference is, between reality n the content of their own head....somebody who can't be trusted n shouldn't be listened to, nevermind try to take what they say/express remotely seriously.

Facts, I come from a family, with a history, where things are minimised n denied well, more often than not. We don't do affection, and we definitely never "do" any subject in our pasts, that still cause pain/tension...if one pushes, then their shut down, for keeps. We are a close knit family, so long as we're silent.

The above of course, is from my view point. I've no "evidence" that I ever suffered from cen. Yet, the more I've looked up on it, the info I have read here, talking with my therapist, etc, leads me to believe, me (and others before) all know/have known cen. How do you really know?

There is no history of abuse, within the family...nothing physical, or any other kind. I just 'know' that, in some way, there is something not good, in the family. I'm guessing every family is fd up, in some way? During my stay here, I'm wanting to understand life/people a lot more, than I do now, but, dunno how?

I can't talk to anyone about this, I would not be believed, I don't even think, with my therapist as, I've been accused of blaming my family over other stuff.
Miss P is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky