View Single Post
ACrystalGem

Member Since Dec 2015
105 hugs
given
Default Oct 26, 2018 at 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxWillow10 View Post
This is an odd topic to bring up, but I can't stop thinking about it.
I am a girl, and biologically female. I feel very confident about this. There isn't any question in my head as to what gender I am.
However, I also have this utter dislike towards my breasts.
It's not that I dislike them for their details; as far as breasts go, they're very average. I just dislike the very concept of having breasts altogether. They feel like two sacks of flesh hanging off my body, with no purpose and a lot of inconvenience. I don't even feel like they're a part of my body. I wish I could lie on my front and feel my real body press against the ground. My breasts feel weird, awkward and foreign to me. I don't feel this way about any of my other female parts at all.
Is this common? I don't know what to do. I don't want to bind my top because then they'll just be squished against me and tight (also, I have awful lung capacity as it is). I also know top surgery isn't a realistic option for me because my family would consider it basically self-mutilation because they know I'm not trans.
It's okay to dislike parts of yourself. I had many years of hating my breasts, as they were the part of me a lot of people seemed to fixate on, plus I could never get clothes to fit them properly. I'm fat, and have been from an early age, so much of my body was maligned by others - except my boobs. I hated that those were the only 'acceptable' parts of me. You are not alone in how you feel. There are resources out there - I've seen a few youtube videos on this. But I hope you feel better/more at peace with your whole self one day.

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Travelinglady