Mopey remove

5 yr Member
1,520 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 27, 2018 at 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
I've been sober from alcohol for 23 months. I was a late-stage alcoholic. I went all the way down to the actual gutter. But no major health issues, like my liver, etc. But the worst part is, reality hits you BAM in the face. All my past traumas that I had deeply buried now all resurfaced. They haunt my every waking hour. Im also afraid I have some different personality disorders that caused me to start drinking in the first place. So reality is tough. I'm not even happy I'm sober cuz my messed-up head continues to hinder me as a functional human being. I'm so screwed up. I'm terrified of all the things that could be wrong with my brain & my way of thinking! I'm glad I found this site and that it's on Tapatalk. I'm pretty much a brand new member here. I hope some nice member here has advice for me. I'm completely alone, also. I have zero friends. I'm living in an empty desert. Thanks for reading & have a good day.
Wish I knew something easy that would help but I don't. Only thing I can think of is to maybe take one memory at a time and shove the rest to the right of some virtual bookend. And take it easy even with that memory. My thoughts are with you.
Mopey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, shovelhead