shovelhead
Elder

shovelhead has no updates.

5 yr Member
149 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 30, 2018 at 09:24 PM

Members bizi and Mopey...Thank u both so much for your kind replies to me. bizi, I don't have insurance unfortunately. And Mopey, that's a great idea to take things slow, one day at a time. That's an AA motto, actually. I think everything comes rushing back with sobriety. Cuz now my brain is clear from a daily fog of alcoholism. There's an excellent alcoholism recovery forum I found. I've been meaning to log back in there. There's members there who've been recovered from alcoholism for 20+ years. They'd have some valuable/helpful info. for me, I'm sure. Cuz some of my problems are due to alcoholism. That crap is really a monster, tho. I actually stay away from that alcohol website cuz it seemed to trigger me to want to drink. Cuz that's all that's discussed. Now I've been sober a much longer period of time, tho. So I might try site again. bizi, your reply was very caring & I appreciate it. This seems like a wonderful website to me. I will keep reading here to help myself. Thank u both again. Have a good day/night & Stay Great!
shovelhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, bizi, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
beauflow, bizi, MickeyCheeky