Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Skeezyks has no updates.

8 yr Member
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Oct 31, 2018 at 06:43 PM

Hello MasakakiDistrict: I'm sorry you find yourself to be in such a difficult situation. I see this is your first post here on PC. So... welcome to PsychCentral.

I'm certainly no expert with regard to this sort of thing. But given the complexity of dealing with a person who has ASPD, & the fact that you're 15, I really think you have to go to your parents with this problem. And it may be appropriate for your parents, in turn, to involve the police. I'm not in the U.K. But you are a minor. And I have to believe what is happening to you must be as illegal in the U.K. as it would be here where I live. Unfortunately the only way anything is going to be done about it is if it is brought to the attention of the proper authorities.

I suspect you're correct when you write that you don't believe you can ever get away until Ryu is done with you, at least not on your own. This is a situation that requires the intervention of adults as well as, perhaps, the legal system where you live. You cannot help Ryu nor can you change him. He is who he is. That's it. Imagining that it could possibly be different is simply kidding yourself.

Is there a way you can feel happy again? Yes absolutely there is! But first you have to get away from Ryu. (If, by some chance, there is a relative in some other part of the U.K. you could go to live with for a period of time that might be the easiest way to at least get you away from Ryu & out of harm's way.) Beyond that, it's likely going to take the passage of time & perhaps mental health therapy to resolve what you've been through. But it absolutely can happen.

Here's a link to an article, from PsychCentral's archives, on the subject of ASPD that hopefully may be of some help to you in putting your situation into some kind of perspective:

Understanding Antisocial Personality Disorder | The Exhausted Woman

Please take care of yourself. I hope you find PC to be of benefit.
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote