View Single Post
Winnie973

Member Since Oct 2018
Default Oct 31, 2018 at 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
I'm sorry you are having a difficult time. You can pull through this. I have had many periods of recovery, or mostly recovery as the ED thoughts still stick, you have to ignore them.

But here I am , stressed again, and all over dealing with ED stuff at 40.

EDs are the worst. I've found unless you really put your mind to recovering, they can do anything in the hospital to make you gain weight, you will be up to your old tricks again once you are out unless you can change your thinking.

It can get better even it later it gets worse, a bit of a cycle for me, my go-to mechanism when life hurts me.

Have you spoken openly to your parents about your feelings? Do you have a therapist you can talk to who would maybe help mediate a conversation between you & your parents?
I have kind of hinted to my parents about my feelings, but i am afraid that they will just pull me out of school and send me to inpatient. I have told my therapist about how i feel, but i don't think she understands how done i actually feel. I could try to make her really understand and see what she thinks I should do. Thanks for your advice!
Winnie973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote