View Single Post
it'sgrowtime

it'sgrowtime Is tired of growing

5 yr Member
274 hugs
given
Default Nov 01, 2018 at 12:53 AM

We had a small drunken party when my mom went out of town to visit her boyfriend for the weekend. Probably 17 years old, maybe 18? This particular guy was extremely drunk. He threw a glass down and broke it, or maybe it was an accident. So strike one. Then I went into the bathroom after him and there was pee on toilet and the seat was up and toilet unflushed. I kicked him out and he walked the mile home. Besides that I was always nice to him and was caring towards him. Another time I saw him fighting in the street with his dad. He was crying hard and angry. I think I remember a large board was involved. I helped him somehow at some point but I’m not sure how. He thanked me somehow. I just remember there was warmth between us. He became best friends with another friend I knew. They had complicated fathers and absent moms in common. They partied way too much and got way too crazy. I found out that he stabbed the friend in the neck in some drunken fight and went to prison for some time. Years later I saw him at the gas station. We chatted and he told me what he did and apologized to me for his behavior, and for hurting our friend. He was so humiliated and sorrowful about what he had done. That was many years ago now and I’ve been thinking about him for the first time in a very long time.
it'sgrowtime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna