View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 02, 2018 at 05:53 PM

Hmmmm, I know when my anorexia got really bad I always ended up in the medical hospital with a central line & IV nutrition.

So you are afraid of being pulled out of school & put inpatient while at the same time you are choosing to feel done which is going to only land you in the same place. Sometimes our priorities need to be the overlying concerns.

When I left my bad marriage & moved to the farm I bought after my mom died of cancer & had just gotten out of the medical hospital & was still at an unhealthy weight. Having to take care of my farm & my dogs, I couldn't afford to not eat & pass out because there was no one around if I did. Stress still made me lose my appetite but knowing that I was responsible for my own life & the lives of all my critters.....somehow the priority of being responsibe won over not eating & gettkng caught up in that downward spiral again.

I am careful with my weight but not to the point if letting the ED (not my ED) win again.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote