View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 02, 2018 at 10:36 PM

Have had a low mood the past couple days but it's starting to improve. It could be because I missed my morning meds for a few days in a row. My eating has actually been okay though. I'm beginning to work through my DBT for Bulimia book. I enjoy learning new coping skills, meditation, mindfulness stuff. I find it extremely helpful.

I bought a wax melter and have a ton of scented waxes, I've been using that and I really love it. It's super relaxing and it actually helps keeps my appetite from controlling me somehow. Aromatherapy seems to be very effective. I also bought a tea kettle and have been drinking some different teas, peppermint, berry herbal, Irish breakfast. The process of making it then sitting down with the warm drink and sipping it is relaxing and stress reducing. I can focus my mind on the taste/temp of the drink and health benefits of tea.

Ordered a worry stone. I used to have the exact one I ordered and I loved it so much. I lost it and spent like a year looking for it convinced it was somewhere in my apartment when I finally gave up and realized I had literally looked in every single possible space/cranny of this place and it was nowhere to be found. So I ordered another yesterday. It was my favorite, it is moss agate and very smooth, small. Perfect for me

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
eskielover, LucyD