View Single Post
ColdSlumber

Member Since Oct 2018
5 hugs
given
Ribbon Nov 03, 2018 at 10:55 AM

Hi y'all,

Slumber here. I've dug a bit. Not past page five of this forum, I'll admit. Does anyone have any resources on how to be a better man? I was really inspired by Nicomachean Ethics, and how something perfect is something that strives to be the best at what it is, and does so well. So in sum, it's not good that you're just a violinist, but the best violinist you can be. The same is true of soldiers and men.

I'm also having a lot of issues in life that I think bettering myself can alleviate. For example, a recent breakup, no money, repossession of my car, still living at home with a family I don't get along with, friends that weren't there for me when I needed them, still feeling like a child even though chronologically I'm not. Just itching for some good, old-fashioned self-improvement.

I know there's plenty of resources on the internet, but word of mouth from people that have been there is always the best resource. And especially since this is a site dedicated to self-improvement, I have high hopes for some good resources, haha.
ColdSlumber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
redCanine3669