View Single Post
FaithElevated
Newly Joined
FaithElevated has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Nov 04, 2018 at 09:55 AM

Hello everyone,

I don’t even know where to begin. I’ve been married for almost 13 years. (November 16 is our anniversary.) We 2 children.

We married rather quickly into our marriage. I became pregnant and got married because that’s what I thought was best.

I have always struggled with depression but it become worse after marriage. My husband has always been very controlling. He has verbally and emotionally abused me. Gives me the silent treatment. We can go months without taking, living under the same roof, if he does not get his way. I can’t say no to him. He has been caught talking to other women. I have kicked him out. I have moved in with him after being separated. I have left. Last month he became physical. That was the final straw. I have since filed for a divorce. Spoken to a divorce lawyer and have the paperwork to serve him. I have 3 months to have him served. I know I need to do it, but actually doing it has been a struggle. I’m divided. I’m scared. And lonely. It just feels like part of me is dying a slow and painful death.

I really don’t know where to turn. I feel lost. Alone. And completely off balanced.
FaithElevated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, TunedOut