happysobercrafter is AKA Landon Clary Eason

5 yr Member
9,930 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 04, 2018 at 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post
I thought I had some money left when I called the bank today they told me I had a certain amount and now they tell me I have a zero balance, I am suppose to get some money in from when my mom passed away but this is a shock to me I thought I had some money, I have to wait about 16 days before I get paid again they already penailized me because I didnt have the money in the bank, I asked my son to help but he doesnt know what to do, I am so upset I am shaking like a leave, I cannot live like this always worrying about something.I guess my addition isnt all that great I am so confused and upset.I could use a hug. please just bear with me.I just cannot seem to catch a break if something bad is going to happen it will happen to me.All I want to do is take a nap and sleep I cant having trouble relaxing,I did mange to finish a afghan I was making,I am just fed up ..Sorry to be a bother
You are in my prayers, honey. Banks can be heartless, penalizing folks for mistakes and taking so much out in fees. I hope this straightens out for you quickly. Money stress is awful.

"Love you.
Take care of you.

Be true to you.

You are the only you,
you will ever know the best.

Reach for YOUR stars.

You can reach them better
than anyone else ever can."

Landon Clary Eason
Grateful Sobriety Fangirl Since 11-16-2007

Happy Sober Crafter
happysobercrafter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote