View Single Post
taraconnor777

Member Since Oct 2018
1 hugs
given
Heart Nov 06, 2018 at 10:36 AM

none of the depressions are "treatment resistant"--just some people, the medication does not work well.(my sister, nothing worked on her.)

ECT alone will not just "do it all."And I have seen people with ECT still hurting---not all doctors recommend that--before you do ECT, get a 2nd and third opinion.Years ago,a whole hospital in California,refused to do it.Many doctors said,"ECT IS NOT A CURE ALL."--and people who did it else where,came back, and still hurt a lot.I noticed, it didn't SOLVE all your problems.My sister,no pills worked on her,she was told"keep working,stay doing things!!!P{It worked she gradually got better.)

Do you have any hints WHY YOU FEEL DEPRESSED? DREAMS OF STUFF?ANGER,HORROR,CRYING, PAIN?dreams ALWAYS CAME UP, FOR ME,MAYBE CAUSE MY SUBCONSCIOUS KEPT SAYING"hey you pay attention to this!!--LISTEN TO ME!!OUCH,I HURT,I AM ANGRY,PAIN"my subconscious demanded equal time to be heard.

Finally, i listened told my shrink my dreams,.ALSO EXERCISE CAN help some depression.--any exercise!! walking, hopping, dancing, "dish washing", for me.House work, YES, THE DREADED HOUSE WORK!!--or room cleaning!!Some physical stuff you like to do?I watch old movies,musicals, and try to dance along to them,no one sees me,I can do what I like!!the cat is shocked, that's all. hah hah. I don't have to BE FRED ASTAIRE!!

this morning i am helping, clean up the kitchen.I really let it go!!so its really exercise for me.Don't give up.I am surprised none of your docs said."medicine alone does not fix this up--you have to start doing things,talk,talk,"d house clean, walk the dog.DO THINGS ACTIVELY my doc says to me.--do mild excercises--so i do them'oh oh time to stretch!!

Last edited by taraconnor777; Nov 06, 2018 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: MORE ISSUES TO discuss
taraconnor777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky