View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2018 at 11:53 AM

I’d like to encourage you to follow the advices from this link Skeezyks pointed you out. Then, if you feel like, you could share your progress with us.

I know very well how a facial expression is shaped by feelings and thoughts along the time.
I lived similar moments to the ones you mentioned. How I couldn’t erase my worries and anxiety’s reflection on my face and even in my own body language.
If you were diagnosed with agoraphobia, I guess it’s a whole world for you to get used interacting with people and much more when some people don’t show many careful when making comments that no way were asked for. But, I agree with what it’s said in the web page. They rarely meant to be rude or insensitive although they are. When you are also gravitating around the similar thought in your mind, feelings of inferiority, insecurity and inadequacy, of course, you are gonna be prone to take these comments in a negative and personal way. And hey! We are in a world where what counts is what we pretend, what we show off and not what we really are.
And some people seems to not be able to cope with their own problems and thus, have to cope with a different image other than the offered by a person who wears, you know...the pink color glasses.
It’s bad considered even cry too much in a funeral. When the healthiest thing is to let your feelings flow out.
If you’re a guy, it’s even worse considered.

I’m now recalling some of these remarks I was praised with and they were pretty hurtful for my self-esteem. And I understand what you are going through.

I wish you very luck!

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123