View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2018 at 01:12 PM

I had the most bizarre dream...almost to bizarre to explain...I dreamt my parents and I were at my grandparents and they would give us a stack of presents and every time we finished unwrapping they would give us another stack to open, and another, and another. Outside, there was a movie being filmed that I would rather see than open the presents, and the movie was so bizarre it woke me up. I dreamt that one of the neighbor's house was the home of this super wealthy, perfectionist couple hosting a block party with hip hop music, and they had two beautiful daughters, but they were cursed to live their lives as spiders kept under glass, and all the teenage girls would come up to them begging to be friends with them, but the spider girls were conceited and only asked for sympathy for being curse as spiders. The decided they wanted to be human again, so they snuck out of the glass and the only way they could be human is if they could win in a fight with someone and the person who loses becomes a spider. Yeah, super bizzaro.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul