View Single Post
kribo1978

Member Since Nov 2018
Default Nov 08, 2018 at 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty68 View Post
I am not wealthy and she spends a lot of time for how little she could potentially scam from me if that is her goal.

The thing is that she doesn't tell me what I want to hear, she knows I am down on myself and gets after me about it which is kind of annoying. I don't like getting compliments and she knows it. It really bothers me but she does it anyway.

I am cautious, she doesn't know anything that could be used against me or to steal my identity or whatever. She hasn't asked or hinted either. If she is a scammer, she is extremely inefficient given the time spent vs potential reward if it is successful.At worst, it is a very fun waste of my time.

I am not big on judging people based on stereotypes.

Thank you though, I like hearing all perspectives.
Hey qwerty68,
Please be really, really careful about this. I won't say it's impossible that she's genuine, it has happened before.
But, like it has been said before, they are not only after the rich guys , they just want to get out of their countries, if it is Russia, Romania, Bulgaria etc.
I have no idea why I am feeling so protective towards you, but that's how it is and I don't want you to get hurt.
So please, take everything she does with a grain of salt.
Kristin
kribo1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, qwerty68

Thanks for this!
Chyialee, MickeyCheeky, qwerty68