View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,737 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2018 at 08:21 PM

I got some letter from SSDI yesterday that said that as long as I keep my disability status I’ll keep SSDI. It had a lot of other confusing info on it too like trial work period and stuff my mom (who takes care of that stuff for me) didn’t understand. Getting reapproved for disability is the tough part I think.

I had to get my seasonale refilled today. I have bad PMDD and I cannot get my period every month. I’m really worried. I just want to continue to take all my meds and not have to switch to anything else that might be less expensive. Anything else is just going to make me gain loads of weight and have other bad side effects. My mom said I won’t have to switch to anything. My therapist wasn’t helpful and told me insurance is expensive and I’m screwed without my Medicare. I basically fired her and now I’m on my own. I was visibly upset in the car after coming back from the pharmacy today.

I guess $150 every 3 months isn’t bad. But then I have the $100-$150 doctor every 3 months plus who knows what else. I currently get paid $250 a week from work each week. I’m not sure what to do.

I still have my Medicare for right now. So at least I won’t have to worry about the BC until the start of March if anything bad even happens.
Mountaindewed is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, MickeyCheeky