Forums at Psych Central - View Single Post - About to lose everything.
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Elder

Elder
Mountaindewed I like eggs.

2 yr Member
54 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: About to lose everything.

I got some letter from SSDI yesterday that said that as long as I keep my disability status Iíll keep SSDI. It had a lot of other confusing info on it too like trial work period and stuff my mom (who takes care of that stuff for me) didnít understand. Getting reapproved for disability is the tough part I think.

I had to get my seasonale refilled today. I have bad PMDD and I cannot get my period every month. Iím really worried. I just want to continue to take all my meds and not have to switch to anything else that might be less expensive. Anything else is just going to make me gain loads of weight and have other bad side effects. My mom said I wonít have to switch to anything. My therapist wasnít helpful and told me insurance is expensive and Iím screwed without my Medicare. I basically fired her and now Iím on my own. I was visibly upset in the car after coming back from the pharmacy today.

I guess $150 every 3 months isnít bad. But then I have the $100-$150 doctor every 3 months plus who knows what else. I currently get paid $250 a week from work each week. Iím not sure what to do.

I still have my Medicare for right now. So at least I wonít have to worry about the BC until the start of March if anything bad even happens.
Mountaindewed is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from: