View Single Post
CrT0811

CrT0811 has no updates.

5 yr Member
49 hugs
given
Default Nov 10, 2018 at 01:00 AM

I can deal fine with one or the other but when there is a new (Hey, body hasn’t done that before) AND BP1 with rapid cycling that seems to be speeding up as I get older (gotta love that new nugget O fun), it just gets to be too much.

Like right now...after a mini break to the FL DW Mouse House with the daughter and the grand, I experienced a LOT of edema in my feet and lower legs from chasing a determined mother with not so great “chill out” skills. The hubby was extremely concerned when he picked us up at the airport but I calmed him saying it would go away in a few days. Well...that was late August.

I still have swelling in my feet and legs and now my face is feeling jealous and is doing a hellova job mimicking a Puffer Fish. I have HBP when I cycle into manic but manageable either way with meds. Add to that a jumpy nervous system as I taper off yet another “non narcotic” pain med...Tramadol...which I recommend now only to my arch enemies, that crap is demon spawn...anyway, with all this crazy half century plus body drama AND a hit or miss mental stability - how do you guys cope? I want to stay away from controlled meds since they hate me even though I love them...too much in my younger years and know that I might be wiser...I’m still not much smarter so, no fun drugs for this old hippie.

Just questing for ideas and suggestions. Thanks.
CrT0811 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, Travelinglady