View Single Post
astoldbyginger

Member Since Nov 2017
289 hugs
given
Default Nov 10, 2018 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlikemostothers View Post
I am here to understand my sometimes anxious behaviour. I live with depression, but I feel my main issue is the inability to sleep. This gets me into trouble (I wander into unsafe neighborhoods at night). I have a Family member who has been permanently hospitalized with schizophrenia. Our gene-pool is very much alike (we both favor our Dad). I am concerned my condition will become much worse with time. I can feel it happening.
The thought of a condition potentially getting worse as time passes and not knowing what to do can be a bit frightening, I know. Perhaps if you can find ways to force yourself to sleep that could help because lack of sleep can actually have detrimental effects on pretty much anyone. (Putting myself out there, when I can't sleep I watch asmr on youtube.)

Also, I too have had a family member diagnosed with schizophrenia but it doesn't "run in my family". So maybe this could be the case with you and your family as well. Hope you can get the help you need. Rooting for you.
astoldbyginger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter, MickeyCheeky