View Single Post
pat86
pat86 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Nov 10, 2018 at 08:29 PM

Title says it all . After 3 years of trial and error trying many different medications and dealing with all kinds of bad side effects including suicidal ideation.

I was able to find the right combination of meds to treat almost all the issues I was trying to deal with.

I was struggling with the following:

-insomnia
-depression
-anxiety/paranoia
-hyper sexuality
-mood instability
-impatience

All these issues and more were solved with 900mg of lithium and 400mg of seroquel.

Seroquel was really amazing as it also helped me be more patient and added an overall calm or laid back/relaxed state of mind about things kind of the apposite of mania but not depression. Like a good feeling.

Also Seroquel I think helped me not get all worked up for no reason and seemed to help improve my socializing skills in group conversations as well and be more engage in the conversation rather then the thoughts in my end or spacing out.

I am also on 500mg of Metformin ER twice a day as that helps counter the weight gain from seroquel. And prevent any new weight gain I believe as well . No real side effects from the Metformin. It helps decrease my appetite as well.
pat86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
still_crazy, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
still_crazy