bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Nov 11, 2018 at 11:04 PM

Thought I would elaborate my day:
Just got back from texas road house with some friends of ours who are both veterans and we were treated to a lunch. I had pulled pork that tasted just like their ribs and was a huge portion that I took home more than half the order. It had a sweet BBQ sauce so I knew it was not on my diet but then took home the mixed veggies and ate a cup of chili which was very good. Then hubby and I and another friend are going to see the movie about the band queen. It sounds so good. We will meet back up with our friends to go to dinner at the bj's brew house for dinner on them as veterans.
Went to khols and bought a shirt half off with coupons, it is a pretty peacock blue
doing laundry....it has warmed up to 60 so it is nice outside.
The movie was great!!!! really well done about the band named Queen. I kept having hot flashes taking off my sweater then getting cold and putting it back on.sigh
menopause go away.
We went to dinner with same friends that we did lunch with for dinner at a brew house and it was good. I had an ahi tuna cooked med/rare and a large salad with a light vinaigrette which was delicious.
I did a bit of filing for work this evening am going to head to bed early as I have to get up at 730am to start my day tomorrow. I have 5 clients to see.
Alcohol free(AF) for the 11th day. Weight 179.3 going down slowly so that is good. I knew that I would lose weight if I stopped drinking those fattening beers.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote