View Single Post
Keyplayer

Member Since Jul 2017
688 hugs
given
Default Nov 12, 2018 at 06:04 AM

Hi Cursed Mask ,

Skeezyks posted the best source out there , the people are friendly and helpful.

The only advice I could offer , not knowing your age , is that I had the same fear and my parents passed never knowing who I truly was.

Being transgender ( me = MtF ) is not easy , for me the dysphoria is the worse part and I can only speak of my own life , I so wish I would have said something when I was younger and when my parents were around. In therapy I found out my mom and dad would have supported me 100% and stood by me.

SO instead of being up most of the night , I probably would be sleeping !!

So I urge you to take wherever steps you can now , find a therapist to help organize your thoughts , they will never try to change you , if they do walk out and find a better one.

Being born with the wrong body and the right mind only gets harder , it will never leave until you take steps to transition.

If you are on the east coast Boston Medical Center is about the best there is , on the west coast I have heard the LA Medical Center is the best. In between , I don`t know.
At Boston Med. Center , you can actually rent a small studio on the hospital grounds while your recovering. Which is fairly awesome

All my best , but please don`t let your dysphoria ruin your life like it has mine.

Trans people have so much worth and so much to offer , the world is trying.

Take care ,

Keyplayer
Keyplayer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
Bill3