View Single Post
fallaximago

fallaximago I go insane a thousand times

5 yr Member
55 hugs
given
Default Nov 13, 2018 at 05:27 AM

I think I need to stop daydreaming so often. My mind moves in all directions and I keep dreaming and dreaming without ever knowing whether I'd truly have the guts and abilities to pursue any of those avenues. For example, I'm fascinated by a particular kind of electronic music, although it's a widely despised term many call it "folktronica" (there's also chillwave but I'm not incredibly knowledgeable about all the contemporary strains of electronic music) It's a very beautiful, dreamy genre, usually featuring a mix of electronic and acoustic instruments. It just feels so colorful and fancy, I love it. I keep telling myself that it'd be great to be able to compose such music but I'm already in my 30's and I know nothing about the technical side of music. I just wish I could find a subject that wouldn't feel like a total chore to learn and get lost in. I wonder whether I could actually do this. This feels so bad
fallaximago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
alittlelikemusic, Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky, MtnTime2896, Sunflower123, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
alittlelikemusic, MickeyCheeky, Thirty shades