View Single Post
fallaximago

Member Since Nov 2018
55 hugs
given
Default Nov 13, 2018 at 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2daffodils View Post
I don't think there's much wrong with daydreaming. But if all your time is consumed with it, I can try to see your problem. I often wish I could get my imagination and daydreaming back. Pursuing your dreams, is important to most. Whether it's productive or not is another thing, I suppose..... you are looking for more purpose? A job in the music field? Do you have other interests you could pursue? hugs
I used to daydream a lot more but it gave me joy. I invented song lyrics in my head, even whole songs or bands. It was fun. Then, when I tried to study and failed at it, I started daydreaming about doing this and that but nothing I've ever tried has really caught my attention.

I used to read all sorts of books and write poetry. Now, it's somewhat more difficult. I used to write music reviews for an online magazine and sometimes I think about going back to that, I'd need to speak to my former "boss" (I did it for free) and I haven't been in touch with him for close to two years I'm trying to rekindle my passion for music but it's very difficult, I can only manage to listen to instrumental music and songs I already know now. I feel like I can't connect and understand songs and genres the way I used to.
fallaximago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky