scarlett35
scarlett35 has no updates.

5 yr Member
2 hugs
given
Default Nov 14, 2018 at 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanSunburn View Post
Do you think your anxiety is related specifically to the age gap? Or do you think it could be deeper and that it's possible there's other anxiety about the age gap that is just coming across as an anxiety over him dying before you?

The reality of the situation is that either of you could die at any moment, regardless of your age, from a variety of causes. That probably doesn't make you feel any better or improve your level of anxiety, but that's why I'm wondering if there's something more to this age gap anxiety.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice to help you, but I agree. Try to stay mindful and in the present so that you can enjoy your time together rather than spend it stuck in anxiety. I know that is so much easier said than done.
I think if he were the same age as me I would be less worried. Just because I'd feel like there was an equal chance of us being together for longer.

I think I'm just worried because life seems to pass by so quickly. I know I'm quite young and we both are, but the older I get the quicker life seems to just pass by. But at the same time we have been together two years and in a way it feels like I've known him my whole life.

I think you're right. I woke up this morning and I feel much better. It's the evening where my mind just runs away with me and I start overthinking everything.
scarlett35 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky