Grand Member

xmascarol has no updates.

5 yr Member
9 hugs
given
Default Nov 14, 2018 at 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCrafter View Post
I agree with both of you, scammers are mean and obnoxious! I use a call blocker app on my phone and delete the emails that land in my spam folder. And I NEVER click on suspicious emails. And when people message me forwards on Facebook, I don't do those either. I message the sender, asking them to please not send me those as there is no telling where they came from.

What is your Funny Lizzie Borden message?
I just say in an English accent you have reached the Lizzie Borden mansion ,to all scammers and telemarketers you are being reported then I blow a raspberry into the phone people that I do know laugh when they hear that message,they say I do a pretty good English accent,i love the English accent.However this was so funny my mother use to get mad when she called me she would say I cannot stand that woman who she is anyway ,I had to hold back on my laughing because if she knew it was me she would say I am nuts.No I just got a great sense of humor.She would actually come out and say she is rude I was never rude and she wish I could get rid of here.If she only knew it was me she was talking about.I do get scam emails to but just like the phone I dont open up anything just delete it The same with the phone if I dont know who is calling I assume it is a scam when they dont answer,also I read that you should push a button saying if you want to be taken off this call list press one or two somethign like that ,never ever by no means do that because it just means you will continue to,call you,and perhaps give our numbers out to everyone.i think scammers are the lowest form of life .feasting on young and old people trying to scam us of our money I got a couple of scams in the mail I knew right away it was a scam they said I could stuff there booklets for 2,500 dollars a week dont I wish, plus they wanted me to send them money .Nope I aint that stupid unfortunately there will be people out there,who will believe them and send the money,It just sickens me how people can be so cruel,why dont they go and work from a living instead of scamming people,To darn lazy to work,I just wish that they could catch these criminals a lot of them stem from INdia
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote