LifelongLoner

Member Since Nov 2018
93 hugs
given
Default Nov 17, 2018 at 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Laurie* View Post
Thank you.

I am having rather extreme Achilles tendonitis, been going on since early summer. I have not seen my GP because I know that all she'll say is, "lose weight...but with the meds you're on...hmm..." *shrug*

And then I'll tell her that even when I danced ballet until age 41, before I agreed to poison myself with Seroquel, I had all kinds of tendonitis in my right foot. I weighed 110 lbs.

But, she won't believe me - or she'll tell herself she doesn't believe me, because she won't know what the flying eff to tell me to do to relieve the pain.
I also have chronic tendonitis in my left foot. My feet are very narrow and are different sizes. The smaller (left) foot really takes a beating because even with orthotics, the shoe on the left foot is too big. I've had chronic plantar fasciitis for months now. I also have arthritis in both feet; the pain is off the charts and sometimes I can barely walk or stand (especially after exercising). I also need to lose weight but when you can't walk without pain, well, that's very hard to do. I tried a modest exercise program and developed sciatica. I know that I need to stretch more. Finding the discipline to lose weight and to stretch when you're depressed and don't feel well is not easy.
LifelongLoner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006, Anonymous59275, unaluna