View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Nov 18, 2018 at 09:35 AM

When I was younger, mostly in my teens I thought I was so clever saying certain things. I said some really bad and stupid things that I still feel embarrassed about because I have no idea why I said them. In fact most of them I realised straight afterwards and wished I had kept my mouth shut. And eventually I think I got the point to just keep my mouth shut anyway.

Most of these were to my mum, but sometimes other people, like a guy at work. I said something thinking it was a clever/funny joke and he took it a different way and said something and I was just horrified. The other girl in the office told me off and then they both started going on about how cheeky I was. I tried to say "no, I didn't mean that", but they weren't listening. I was so embarrassed and wishing I had stayed quiet.

Some of them were about obsessions I had at the time. I'd say something as an excuse to bring the subject up or something. Or just to mention it. Why? I really have no idea. I obviously thought it was clever at the time. I am so embarrassing.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3