Gr3tta_0
Grand Member

Member Since Apr 2017
857 hugs
given
Default Nov 18, 2018 at 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysChanging2 View Post
We’ve spent the last lifetime apart from family and have no friends. Some of these parts are just going to have to deal with all this....not everyone is going to be pleased.

I’m just grateful that every bad moment quickly isolates and fades away in our mind.

The lack of memory part doesn’t really bother me, it’s hearing the stories of like it was us doing these things that she talks of....the disconnect, the unbelievable based on how we feel....

It’s not an all the time thing, I guess that she can see that it makes us uncomfortable....how bad it bothers us (she now knows about our multiplicity).

It all just ties in with the low self-esteem. It’s so scary hearing about the past when so comfortable in the present not remembering.
I can't tell you how often I've argued and insisted "no i didn't, i wasn't there, i didn't go to that, that wasn't me," etc. etc. Now at least i know why, but it's still frustrating.
I don't know what specific fb group you're referring to because i don't use that site. But i just mean in general. For myself i try to never compare my life or my experiences to others. Different doesn't mean wrong, or bad, or worse, for myself or anyone else.
I hope you feel better soon!
Gr3tta_0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote